• Bad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tweakable

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weland

Grandmaster
Perhaps we could make stables for players to sell pets. It could have a simple image such as some fences together and have various sizes = amount of pets.

Tamers can then tame for example a WW and put it in the vendor stable and set a price. When a potential buyer double clicks the stable it opens with pics of the animals for sale and single left click they can show stats to see what the stats are.

small stable = 1 small to medium pet (Horse, dog, cat, etc)
medium stable = 2 small/medium (medium= nightmare/swamp dragon)
Large Stable = 3 medium/large (Large = WW, Dragon, Meta)

or no restrictions just 1, 2 and 3 slots of whatever you want.

Same fees apply as a normal vendor would X cost = Y upkeep.

Tidalian

Expert
Been thinking about something like this for a while and I can't really see any downside to it, as pets are an item at the end of the day, and all other items except for houses can be sold without the seller needing to be present, which is great for time zone differences. That in mind, I wish house deeds could be vended as well, but that's another matter and has its own complications.

I reckon this could also work in the form of some kind of Animal Claim Ticket that you could vend on regular vendors, although previewing the appearance/skills of the animal in question may be unfeasible, making your visible stable idea nicer. At any rate, if a pet is up for sale, it should still take up the owner's stable slots until the sale is complete, lest people use their vendors as a means of additional pet storage.

Morgy

Grandmaster
Personal house stables...........use of the hitching post...

Sell from your house ...maybe more secure trades so pets aren't stolen...
Since I just made a tamer .....

and @Shane ....I need use of another acct ...three players in my house one account a piece...Pretty Please.....
Heard upon such circumstances another account may be allotted by you for family/mutli player situations.