Veteran Rewards for players?

Peav

Grandmaster
Hi i was just wondering if there are any veteran rewards implemented or are going to be implemented. My accounts is over 1 year old and I thought I will get a pop-out with the vet rewards.

Or maybe im mistaken and it didn't happen to me since i just got ban lifted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexington

Grandmaster
Hi i was just wondering if there are any veteran rewards implemented or are going to be implemented. My accounts is over 1 year old and I thought I will get a pop-out with the vet rewards.

Or maybe im mistaken and it only didn't happen to me since i just got ban lifted.

Did you get banned because your signature pic is too big...... lol

Lexington

Grandmaster
I hardly consider 1 year being a Veteran... maybe if the server was 5 years old or something like that Veteran rewards might hold some significance.

StarBaby

Grandmaster
clothing bless deeds still sell... tier 5 cloth hardly sells... so , no, its not like back in the day when a few t5s and a cbd would make you 700k in a day
my bods still sell for 5k and make about 80k a day...

girana

Grandmaster
vet rewards are not worlking with F2P is just "forcing" ppl do make more and more accounts to grab these rewards

bradley-

Grandmaster
With UOForever coming up on 2 yrs I think this topic should be brought back up! Seems most of the comments are for a 3rd account which everyone is already allowed to have. Lets brainstorm a new idea(s)! I'd love to see vet rewards in UOF!

Making veteran rewards account bound would be a great way to prevent people from having more than 3 accounts to "farm" these rewards as well. My vote is still for the veteran robes/cloaks :)

Thaoden

Journeyman
I am pretty new, i think IP bound cosmetic vet rewards would be cool for those that have been around (1 reward per IP address per so often would be my suggestion)