Veterdays Day Idea

Decreamos

Grandmaster
With the green light for vets project kicking off (I see them everywhere) I thought it'd be cool if everyone received a green lantern to put on their steps to their houses!

Deadpool

Grandmaster
With the green light for vets project kicking off (I see them everywhere) I thought it'd be cool if everyone received a green lantern to put on their steps to their houses!

NEmP3rrbG3eppn_1_1.jpg

Please don't...

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
I agree, It would be nice to support my fellow vets and active duty military. I got out in 08 and do what I can for the vets. Today is also the Marine Corps Brithday. Gold and Crimson Cakes for All!!!

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Wrong lantern. Figured it wouldn't quite fit the era for a green lightbulb. And if you don't understand the significance of a green light to honor our vets please go sit at the kid table.

No I get it. I was making a reference. But if you don't understand why I would make such a reference go sit at the lighten-the-fuck-up table. Thanks!

Decreamos

Grandmaster
No I get it. I was making a reference. But if you don't understand why I would make such a reference go sit at the lighten-the-fuck-up table. Thanks!

Oh I missed the funny part about making a joke out of something that brings awareness to veterans suicide. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk