Vivify Question

Spamtastik

Novice
Vivify -. Stats for the creature are scaled by 1.0 + (Level / 35.0) and skills are scaled by 1.0 + (Level / 20.0). Any creature that receives the bonus is given a new metallic hue.

So at lvl 4 vivify, could someone explain the math here? I don't quite understand what the above means.

thanks for the help

parsnip

Grandmaster
According to a recent thread some part of Vivify may have changed but I'm not sure it affected this formula. I don't have vivify applied on my new meta mage yet, so I am struggling to make sense of that formula too! :D

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Vivify -. Stats for the creature are scaled by 1.0 + (Level / 35.0) and skills are scaled by 1.0 + (Level / 20.0). Any creature that receives the bonus is given a new metallic hue.

So at lvl 4 vivify, could someone explain the math here? I don't quite understand what the above means.

thanks for the help

I asked this same question about the focal relic about 6 months ago.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/how-is-focal-relic-damage-calculated.71583/

Apparently you have to convert the final number to a percent. Guess whoever updates the wiki gives no fucks.

So level 10 vivify relic would increase stats by 129% and skills increased by 150%

shitty relic imo

kurtis

Grandmaster
Keep in mind that summoned daemons have random stats and skills when they spawn. I think more than understanding exactly how the calculation works, it's better to just know the general strength of the daemon. I used animal lore here, but really the best test is to just take the sucker out into dungeons and see what it can do.

In case you're curious, here are some stats and skills of some of my summon daemons. I have a level 10 vivify relic.

1:

J5t3eBQ.png

QMveKq6.png

2:
WTKNgRs.png

5P4XCFH.png

3:
ZOiAMcq.png

Ek4NIra.png

4:
H4FTGMe.png