Vorpal Bunnies

please can we get the vorpal bunny situation handeled, ive been waiting for months and still they have nothing on them. Maybe with the new expansion or something? Cuz i bought alot of them before the loot was takin from them. Back on uoforever i used to farm them all the time and they would drop any where from 1 to 2 thousand coins and a piece of armor or weapon. I know they took the loot off because they were droping to many scrolls. So fix it cuz right now we have orcs and titans that drop scrolls all the time so whats the difference?

Monty-Python-Killer-Rabbit.jpg

a guy

Journeyman
pretty sure they took out the drops from these, personally I think they should have removed the skill scroll drop only and left the gold drop, but anyways they took the drops out LONG time ago, I don't see it being fixed for LONG time :] they have tons of stuff to do.

K A Z

Grandmaster
maybe those thorns should just have a chance of spawning some world champ or something. He could then have a chance of dropping some badass stuff. Glacial cloth anyone? :p

a guy

Journeyman
maybe those thorns should just have a chance of spawning some world champ or something. He could then have a chance of dropping some badass stuff. Glacial cloth anyone? :p
maybe that would be a little to extreme lol glacial cloth is super trammy and i dont even know if it exist on the shard yet, could be wrong about that though