Walk while casting? Not Rubber band?

Mind Scream might be on to something...

• Sounds like a good idea!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ya, he's on CRACK. Go back to your room MindScream. Bad Idea. BAD!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I like Turtles.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

MindScream

Novice
It would change PVP as we know it to a point... Why not have casting spells make you walk for the time of the casting vs frozen while casting?

This would remove the "rubber banding" of casting as you try to walk forward. Even make the walking forward half of normal walk speed, then once your spell is ready you'd go flying forward again.

Can this even be done? Disadvantage of this would be? (remember you'd still move very slow and be more or less near stopped but could take a few steps) but might smooth out casting?

Thoughts? Cheers!

Mind Scream

amonseti

Grandmaster
Yes but only if precasting is removed (spell despells once cast after a certain number of steps have occured, based on magery skill {could even add Magery PS's to legendary to improve the precast walking distance})
Ive already suggested something like this and had to wear a fire retardent suit in order to survive the tears of flames that had ingulfed me.

MindScream

Novice
Listen here Swayze the only thing bad here right now is my Canucks! btw, you good for the 60k bet for next game? ;)

amonseti

Grandmaster
Listen here Swayze the only thing bad here right now is my Canucks! btw, you good for the 60k bet for next game? ;)
swayze-leap2.jpg