We can now copy runebooks

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Runebooks should be able to be copied like normal books and could be added to the crafting menu.

You would need 80 Inscription to start copying runebooks and 110 mana. (requiring int buff)

You would need the base runebook to be copied and a blank runebook.

Other materials needed to copy one runebook are 16 mark scrolls and 16 blank runes. (less if runebook isn't full)

Upon failing, only a few of the mark scrolls and blank runes are lost, the runebooks won't be lost. (No mana lost on fail, like scrolls)

thestand

Grandmaster
Sounds nice but... If you can copy runebooks without having to go to the specific location to mark the rune you're taking people out of the world and keeping them in their house/crafting area. I've gotten into some good fights just trying to mark runes for runebooks.

Streets

Grandmaster
Runebooks should be able to be copied like normal books and could be added to the crafting menu.

You would need 80 Inscription to start copying runebooks and 110 mana. (requiring int buff)

You would need the base runebook to be copied and a blank runebook.

Other materials needed to copy one runebook are 16 mark scrolls and 16 blank runes. (less if runebook isn't full)

Upon failing, only a few of the mark scrolls and blank runes are lost, the runebooks won't be lost. (No mana lost on fail, like scrolls)
At first I thought the was a great idea but after pondering a while I got to say I don't agree. Let's be honest here its not all that time consuming to manually copy rune book and minus a dangerous spawn you can make these copies without much thought or effort.

These things are not super rare nor are they supper common I think they are in a good place right now and really in need of over simplifing things