Weapon blessing

Rxnets

Apprentice
What do you think of weapon blessing? When I pay 50k for a weapon I don't want it gone when I am afk and a zombie kills me :D

Malkraven

Grandmaster
i dont think anyone likes to lose Equipment but Insurance and Tram where byproducts of this sort of thinking and they killed UO for alot of the older players.

IMO Man up buy another one its good for the economy......

Risk v reward if u dont risk anything it becomes dull fast

Rxnets

Apprentice
Malkraven said:
i dont think anyone likes to lose Equipment but Insurance and Tram where byproducts of this sort of thinking and they killed UO for alot of the older players.

IMO Man up buy another one its good for the economy......

Risk v reward if u dont risk anything it becomes dull fast

Yeah it is good for the economy and you are right. In real life if I was killed by a zombie I would never get my sword back. :cry: But I do love the economy, it's so balanced.

Rxnets

Apprentice
1337_chicken said:
Rxnets said:
What do you think of weapon blessing? When I pay 50k for a weapon I don't want it gone when I am afk and a zombie kills me :D

Why are you AFK somewhere a zombie can kill you?

Because I love this game so much I run around all over and fall asleep playing :lol: . Then sometimes while I wonder amlusly I find myself in the grave yard when I awaken, you know how it is.

Red Knight

Neophyte
Rxnets said:
Who is selling you weapons for 50k? The most expensive weapon I saw on sale was 10k at most. :p

Rxnets

Apprentice
Red Knight said:
Rxnets said:
Who is selling you weapons for 50k? The most expensive weapon I saw on sale was 10k at most. :p

Someone offered to sell me a massive vanq supreme bow for 50k is that too much? :?

Rxnets said:

I submitted your idea to my friends...

coolest-carebears-costume-3-21310413.jpg

...they approved it.

what about a one item bless, similar to on Siege? Still too trammy? not trying to troll, just see it as a subtle compromise.