We'll call this my newbie question thread... lol

SWARM

Expert
Are there actually spots open to place houses? If so, where should I look that has access to mining?

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Everywhere. ..idocs are dropping like crazy. Well for a Mining house, it is kinda obvious to look for one by a mountain? Lol if you're having problems finding one, try takint your character out of Britain and explore :)

SWARM

Expert
Thanks. Also, is it a bug that my password isn't required to log in? lol I hit the > arrow by accident with just my username in and it logged in perfectly.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Nah its because I typed it for ya...jk try changing the password by hitting [password in game.

SidX

Grandmaster
Thanks. Also, is it a bug that my password isn't required to log in? lol I hit the > arrow by accident with just my username in and it logged in perfectly.
Did this happen when you first logged into your account? If so it might have just created an account with no password?? I just tried this and it said invalid credentials (thankfully).

SWARM

Expert
I set a password. When I enter the password I originally set, it works. When I leave it blank, it works. Weird....

your uo.cfg file may have your password saved in it. I remember there used to be an option for it, and Razor/Uosteam can also remember your password for you. Couple of places to check anyways.

If you are talking about the books with no price tags then you have to double-click the book, you can then buy individual BODs from within it