What do people spend their gold on...?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
This:

pyugpiwn5h0obvzyslgc.png

You're hilarious. Don't worry about these other idiots. I think you're funny.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I spend all my gold on fucking dungeon border security these days god damned eqms mexicans raping this server

85U2flQ.png

god bless UO:F and CHINA

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
So the sign of having loads of wizard gold is fancy clothes and a house full of rare junk? Kids these days make me laugh. Invest your wizard gold in stock market or save up for retirement. I recommend starting a retirement plan, such as a 401UO plan (if your guild offers one). If not, I have heard that Kristo's Kommissary is planning to have an IPO in January; buy some shares in one of UO's finest startup businesses....

This ^ made me laugh so hard. But please stop calling it wizards gold...even calling it a wizards game sounds ridiculous beyond all measure.who started that fucken trend anyway. Someone's redheaded step child I bet.

severus

Grandmaster
Relics & gold pouches, ive blown so much gold on pet relics! Nothing left to buy for now... Meta steed next i guess ;)

Tearloch

Grandmaster
This ^ made me laugh so hard. But please stop calling it wizards gold...even calling it a wizards game sounds ridiculous beyond all measure.who started that fucken trend anyway. Someone's redheaded step child I bet.
If aVoiding the word "wizard" makes you feel better about playing a 20 year old video game about wizards and warriors and dragons and such, then so be it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desi

Grandmaster
120 taming. It took me a year to level up a meta 7 from an egg with all relics, and now I'm training a reptile steed with paralytic. Actually my next purchase is another bloody relic for steed.
And then, starting on my meta dexer.

i is poor. :'(

I have two tamers. Everything was going just fine when I had one meta pet and one death beetle. I was saving for a meta stone, but found a meta pet with stone and summoning ball on sale for 3 mill. Now, I have two meta pets, which means that I need two 120 taming/lore PS, two QS/Molten/Bloody/Nox relics, and two meta stones... Horrible Idea!