What kind of assist app

Discrete

Apprentice
... lets you steal an arbitrary item type out of any depth in someone's inventory, immediately after you open it?

I was on my dexer and fighting a very skilled stun mage with stealing in their template. Throughout the fight, despite constantly moving out of the distance where snooped bags should close, they were able to walk up and immediately steal dozens of separate potions and bandages. What gives?

Cack

Grandmaster
It does; you can't random steal on the person and get items in a sub-container.
I dont see why you wouldnt be able to...you steal from monsters this way. I havent played a thief in a long time but I remember targeting ppl and randomly getting an item

Discrete

Apprentice
I dont see why you wouldnt be able to...you steal from monsters this way. I havent played a thief in a long time but I remember targeting ppl and randomly getting an item
I have a thief, it does not work like that on players.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Ya there are some thieves running around using autosteal scripts, so they just have to run up to you and bam, they can steal by item, value and type and so on.. It really sucks, they're ruining my stealth stealing.

Discrete

Apprentice
They may have had the container on last target
You can't random steal from a container within someone's inventory. It'll try to steal the container itself, which is too heavy, unless they changed the way this works within the past month or two..

Experience

Grandmaster
You can't random steal from a container within someone's inventory. It'll try to steal the container itself, which is too heavy, unless they changed the way this works within the past month or two..
There are stealing scripts floating around that will open someone's pack, and all containers inside. search for items by type and steal certain ones. such as PS, SS, so on....no matter how buried you think it is....isn't not necessarily safe...

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
There are stealing scripts floating around that will open someone's pack, and all containers inside. search for items by type and steal certain ones. such as PS, SS, so on....no matter how buried you think it is....isn't not necessarily safe...

cheaters are sad