Whats better 120 eval int or 120 inscribe?

hassx84

Neophyte
Wondering if or how much bonus u get for each of these power scrolls for a mage build. If some knows a link or could give a breakdown of each.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Derwolf

Grandmaster
120 eval int, you just can't beat the bonus dmg

however, they are expensive i believe the last 2 have sold for 9-10mil

drasked

Grandmaster
Never seen eval int PS, but i'm no expert.

And i don't think inscription has any effect (beyond 100) on anything but crafting.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
There are no eval int pscrolls. It caps at GM. Scribe bonuses for PvP also cap at GM. Only thing 120 scribe does is 90% chance at crafting level 8 scrolls and a chance at crafting a slayer spellbook in the Brit Crafting Area.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Inscribe isnt on that list, and i saw one being sold yesterday. Is there an updated list of PS anywhere?

some scrolls have 120's but all skills are capped at 100 for any pvp interaction. the 120 scribe only allows you to craft slayer spell books and has no other benifts.

Same with lumberjacking

hassx84

Neophyte
some scrolls have 120's but all skills are capped at 100 for any pvp interaction. the 120 scribe only allows you to craft slayer spell books and has no other benifts.

Same with lumberjacking
Thz i was actually just talking to a friend about lumberjacking and swords. Aprreciate all the replies. Thx for the help