Where do I get BODs?!?

ApFrot

Neophyte
I checked the WIKI and it says to talk to bs for BODs. But after trying several I am not getting it on the menu that comes up when I single click them. Am I missing something?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
cheapest way to do it.....

sell

iron ingots to a blacksmith

sewing kits to a tailor ......

frustrating at times when sometimes you'll sell 1 item and the gump will pop up or 20 items.... so becareful when smashing your repeat macro and not right click it by accident -_-

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Just sold over 20 dagger to blacksmith in Brit and got nothing? Is there one specific guy for this?
YOu have to be atleast 60 skill to receive a BOD. Make sure you are only selling 1 item at a time. It is a chance every time you complete a sale, so selling multiple items is just a waste. Select the BOD Info option on the vendor first. Make sure it says "You can get a Bulk Order Deed now" or something to that affect. Then start selling items. There is a timer involved, so you may have to wait some amount of time before you can get your next one.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
The timer changes depending on your skill (I think). At low skill levels, I think the timer is like 3 hours. Then it jumps to 6 hours. At 120, it goes to 5 hours (a perk of the money/time spent to get to 120 skill). This is true for both Smith and Tailor BODs.

Once you get to 60, and you get your first BOD, check the BOD Info command again. It will tell you when a BOD will be available again. I always check that first before I sell any items, just in case I am early.