Where the hell are the pet wars?

James Franco

Grandmaster
Why hasn't this happened? Why hasn't anyone (player or staff) hosted one? Something needs to happen, and it needs to happen NOW! Whats the point of having these epic creatures if we can't show them off in front of the whole server? If i was wealthier i would host one, but i'm not. So here i am asking someone to host one. I'll be waiting in the Player Events section of the forums.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
@Adam is the chickenmaster mechanic still in play? I think Carl put it in ages ago so people could fight chickens and the pets wouldn't lose skills or anything when they died.

James Franco

Grandmaster
They should implement a version of dueling that allows pets (without any penalties).
I agree but i don't think they'd do that unless a lot of people said they wanted it. Also when i say pet wars, i don't mean a fucking chicken fight. I mean dragons, mares, chromatic dragon, nightbear, metas.. even young dragons..

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I agree but i don't think they'd do that unless a lot of people said they wanted it. Also when i say pet wars, i don't mean a fucking chicken fight. I mean dragons, mares, chromatic dragon, nightbear, metas.. even young dragons..

iirc the chickenmaster event would work for any pets.

I think pet fights by type would be fun, but what I'd really want to see is a run what ya brung event. Any pet combo as well as the owner. No casting against the other owner but you can heal your pets or cast on the other owners pets. Last pet standing determines the winner.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
@James Franco WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO GET A BIG HOUSE?????

Unless people want to donate gold to me so I can set up epic pet fights with gambling..

Ya'll are gonna have to wait until a poor townie saves up enough to buy a house plot and build it...

Edit: I'm meaning pet fights with most all tamed pets.. dogs, dragons, snakes, and more, just need the funds...

James Franco

Grandmaster
@James Franco WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO GET A BIG HOUSE?????

Unless people want to donate gold to me so I can set up epic pet fights with gambling..

Ya'll are gonna have to wait until a poor townie saves up enough to buy a house plot and build it...

Edit: I'm meaning pet fights with most all tamed pets.. dogs, dragons, snakes, and more, just need the funds...
Watch the video in my signature! tell me what you think