Whirlwind and Bleed Attack

Young Star

Grandmaster
I would really like to see whirlwind attack added to this server. It was an essential attack when champs were first introduced to UO and something I greatly miss since coming back. I think it could make a good new relic for berserker talisman if you want to continue to build upon that content. If it could be implemented without being a multi-million gold item I would be even more stoked but I'd take it however I can get it.

Bleed Attack would be nice to have also as either a new talisman or as a change to the Infectious strike relic.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Fair enough. The champ system as we know it was implemented in pub 16. yes there was a un-advertised version without alter candles before but the Felucia only with candles and such was pub 16. Pub 17 AoS was introduced which included the whirlwind and other special attacks. They were 6 months apart looking at the publish history on uoguide.com.

Mercedies

Grandmaster
Even after special abilities were introduced mages were the way to go. Being able to res, cross-heal, and field entrances was crucial. Necro mages were the greatest factor to effect champs from aos. Wither changed everything.

Those specials were great for yew gate though.