Who is your main/alts?

God.RG

Grandmaster
The past couple days, me and my homie have run into a couple people that want to attempt to get us to stop attacking them by saying "WAIT, I'M SO AND SO! DON'T ATTACK ME, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PALS," which puts me in a weird spot.. they are going to get killed either way, but if I knew for a fact that they were someone I was really homies with then that may change that every now and again depending on my mood.
Basically, I think it would be cool to have a thread where people post their main character's name, along with their alts just so maybe those that are cool on the forums have a better chance of meeting and talking in-game.

..Obviously, if you don't want people to know who you are (whether you're a ***** in game or what have you) then don't post. I personally DGAF either way.

Main: Baby Powdah
Alts: Lafonduh, God-, Johnny Raincloud (bard), Crack, Fly Society- (tailor)

This could get interesting.

limlight

Grandmaster
Haha...when you rolled in with lafonduh and i casted and your like ..im powda...

Id say all my chars but then paws would know what chars i have in their guild. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

God.RG

Grandmaster
Wait wait wait.. So, because someone uses the term "homie," you would consider them ********?
Would "pal" be better? What about "chap?" What about GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD TROLLLOLOLOLOLOL

God.RG

Grandmaster
There are a few problems with middle class white America, and you (well, people LIKE you.. Seeing as YOU personally probably sit low on the totem pole anyways... If you know what I'm saying.. Get it? You're white, middle class AND gay. YOU REFUSE TO FIT ANY STEREOTYPE!)

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Doobey Magee my bard/archer farmer
Doobeys Portal my scribe/achly/gater
Doobeys Thunt my treasure hunter
Doobeys Mule my smith/bowmaker
Hard in Da Paint My Tamer
An Unpredictable My asshole

<3