Who Uses the Gankware Rune Library?

halygon

Grandmaster
As time has gone by, I have slowly changed my perspective on my vendor house/rune library from a money making location to more of a public service. Public Rune Library and free vendor rentals.

How many of you out there use the rune library? What changes would you want to see or suggest?

amonseti

Grandmaster
where is the house located .. do you have a SS ... i use many rune library's not sure which or if any of them is gankware ..
I feel like such a nooblet for not knowing this ...

fillyblunts

Novice
OrP2Hwc.jpg

I use the rune library. Thank you :)

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Helped me out a ton when I first started. As a library and where I got my first vendor spot. I have now progressed enough to have my own private rune library (OCD has nothing to do with it honestly!......) but I would highly recommend anyone to check this out, particularly the coordinate books if you are looking to get a good list of locations across the entire map.

Smokey

Novice
Wow, I completely forgot about your library. I used to play here and used your runebooks/vendors on a daily basis. I haven't been there yet on this acct, but will certainly start now.

Funny, I clicked the link on your sig to see where you were at, got reading the comments and forgot I was reading something almost 3 years old and was getting pumped seeing you advertise vendor spots lol. But in the event you have a spot open up I am definitely looking for an active location ;-)

halygon

Grandmaster
Wow, I completely forgot about your library. I used to play here and used your runebooks/vendors on a daily basis. I haven't been there yet on this acct, but will certainly start now.

Funny, I clicked the link on your sig to see where you were at, got reading the comments and forgot I was reading something almost 3 years old and was getting pumped seeing you advertise vendor spots lol. But in the event you have a spot open up I am definitely looking for an active location ;-)
I do have spots open. I will place vendor contract deeds in all of the available slots so anyone that needs one can PM about it.

GreenB

Master
As time has gone by, I have slowly changed my perspective on my vendor house/rune library from a money making location to more of a public service. Public Rune Library and free vendor rentals.

How many of you out there use the rune library? What changes would you want to see or suggest?

I used to use your library a lot. The coordinate books took me straight to a few RDAs.

halygon

Grandmaster
I used to use your library a lot. The coordinate books took me straight to a few RDAs.
Believe it or not, but I created those before the RDAs even existed. I originally created them on uoforever and then remarked them all again when I moved here in 2013. I use them as part of my system for IDOCing (which I am retired from now).

Furync

Grandmaster
I love this rune library. I'm actually your closest neighbor. Just take the road to the side of the Lyceaeum.

I think the rune library is missing a dungeon but I forget which. I use it every time I log in. I also buy from the vendors pretty often.

I was considering putting a vendor on my house but if you have spots available, I'd be very interested. (Just one).

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

GreenB

Master
Believe it or not, but I created those before the RDAs even existed. I originally created them on uoforever and then remarked them all again when I moved here in 2013. I use them as part of my system for IDOCing (which I am retired from now).

That's crazy. I know one location took me 2 tiles away from a dragon RDA. I figured they were created for tracking portals.

halygon

Grandmaster
That's crazy. I know one location took me 2 tiles away from a dragon RDA. I figured they were created for tracking portals.
Lol nope, but there have been quite a few rda rune books created with the same philosophy in mind - usually marked closer together. Mine are 200 tiles apart.

Smokey

Novice
Rda's seem to be much rarer than they were when I was here last. I've never been in a guild that does them and never felt strong enough to explore one solo. But I used to stumble onto the portals all the time a couple years ago. I haven't even seen one since I've been back, and I get around a bit lol.

drinn

Grandmaster
I have used usually Yew (the most) and Moonglow Rune Libraries. This spot is somehow way too hidden to me.

drasked

Grandmaster
When i started on this server this was the first rune lib i used. I had a noob char with 50 magery and gate scrolls logged out here to save my bard when he died.

Torrun

Expert
I have a rune here on most every character and use this lbrary the most of any on the shard.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk