Why did they have to steal my boat?

Jack Burton

So I get started a week ago, was doing ok as a new player, on a mace dex fighter...then it runs out, and the pking starts. I died like 20 times in a day trying to farm in every conceivable place, even fighting trash mobs in the woods in middle of nowhere. In fact, most of the time the only players I see out there are the reds. So ok, I get it. Thats the game. I am far from complaining. I had about 20k after about a week of playing, and I did some research how I could make some money. Seemed one of the easiest was fishing. So I went ahead and made a fisherman, and took another day of farming to have enough gold for a boat...and I think you can see where this is going. So I log on today, GM my fishing...go to the bank for my trusty boat! And I find no boat, and approx 1/4 the cost of a boat in my bank, and after petition the guide tells me they took all the "certain" boats that I was magically suppose to know about, and gave some pittance of the price. So now I am a gm fisherman with no boat, and no way to make another short of unless someone wants to buy about 25000 fish steaks. Just wanted to say thanks for making this game so awesome! Why couldnt you just replace it with another boat, or the value of a ship? Really lame.

Dellan

Grandmaster
I feel sorry for ya, but they wrote this, that galleons will be deleted and you'll receive a bit of it's original price. Yea, this is worst part in fisherman's career, getting enough gold for ship.. Then the money starts rolling in. Try Dewderonomy (or crew of Black Wind in Trinsic), they might sell you one for lesser price.

Jack Burton

I feel sorry for ya, but they wrote this, that galleons will be deleted and you'll receive a bit of it's original price. Yea, this is worst part in fisherman's career, getting enough gold for ship.. Then the money starts rolling in. Try Dewderonomy (or crew of Black Wind in Trinsic), they might sell you one for lesser price.

I was wrong, the boats aren't 25k they are 40k. I have 500 gold. Not gonna happen lol. They may have posted it, but I didnt see or hear anything about it. Just a terrible way to do things.

gofer

Grandmaster
I was wrong, the boats aren't 25k they are 40k. I have 500 gold. Not gonna happen lol. They may have posted it, but I didnt see or hear anything about it. Just a terrible way to do things.

Let me see if I still have the small boat I am thinking of somewhere. I believe it is in one of my chars' bank box. I will look around and let you know. PS: I bought up two galleons thinking it would be a good investment and it backfired :oops: I will be in touch.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Buy in Trinsic. I believe the ships are still cheap there.

Cheaper still if you buy from the Trinsic Trading Company (we sell smalls for 10,000). Of course, you gotta' buy 'em licensed.

Zake Orion

Apprentice
jack
same happened to me had small dragon boat, not a galleon. was so piss i was on it using as makeshift house log back in and was on land 2 screens from shore line. pissed me off but have moved on sorry for bad luck your not the only one though.