Why I will never donate another dime to UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

asics

Grandmaster
Also to stay on topic.. In my first year of uof i get 500 and 1000 tier rewards almost istantly

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I didn't want to bug too often bro, I just did it like 4 or 5 times. If he's too busy to do it, delegate it or something ya know?
Some people i know , including myself - had to bump their pvt msg to him way more often than 4-5x

I think its a miss understanding. I know where you are coming from, but he prolly has so many forum pms, and thread tags , and combined with a lot of tier rewards that he gets requests for .. Dont lose hope - given how long its been im sure he will give you the tier bonus, when he sees this thread..dont lose hope :)

@Shane

Ku'tan

Master
I to was wondering about this although I have never pmed him about it. But I will be now. I really would like my tier rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Dont worry about 'bugging him' if you @Ledz Epplin bump your PM to him often, he will eventually grt to you :)

IMOP - UOF has grown a lot over the last year in regard to the playerbase and all the updates they do..although hes busy, he always eventually gets to tier rewards..just gotta keep bumpin that PM to him ;)

Ledz Epplin

Master
This seems like a weird thing to me.

So if you buy 80k donation coins, another 10k will mess up the economy?

Exactly. Especially if you turned right around and bought another 80k, you would get them instantly. Anyhow, I have told them I haven't sold one dono in to the economy, and dont plan to, gold is easy enough to make. Everything I have used them for is from the dono venders.

Bobaganoosh

Master
I'm in the same boat. I was told I get tier one and 2 donate rewards when I hit $1000. I have hit that and I have received nothing.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Hey man,
Like people are saying h re you really need to keep it bumped every week.
I can't do the coin bonuses non stop because it would effect the economy and value of those coins server wide which then is bad for everyone who buys them.

I do them in batches, usually when we've had a slow donation week.

I get 20+ pm's per day on the forums here, and that's just the forums. So you can see if you don't bump it for even a week it will get totally swamped down into the bottom of the page.

We are looking at better ways of doing the tier rewards, there's a lot of pros to doing these coins yourself and manually and that's not the problem. The tier rewards are the problem. Keep in mind these are free rewards, a bonus, and we don't really state anywhere that they will be done in XX time.

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO OBTAIN MY TIER REWARD FOR AWHILE NOW!
I cannot stress this enough, WE WILL NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU. As long as you PM SHANE on the forums with your PayPal Email i will eventually get to it. You may n[eed to keep bumping it, but it will eventually get done for sure. We only do so many tier rewards per week to keep from in fluxing to many coins into the server at one time.

I HAVE MESSAGED SHANE FOR 3 WEEKS NOW, WHAT GIVES?
We can only do only a few donation tier rewards PER week as to not effect the economy value of the rewards, or donation coins. If we did all donation tier rewards in one night, the economy would take a serious hit in value (for donation items, coins, tier rewards, etc). This is something we feel is wrong to juggle with in any aspect. We want to ensure that the value for your tier rewards is kept as well as the value of donation coins. If you have private messaged Shane, simply keep BUMPING the message every couple days, and he will for sure, 100% get to it. If for any reason a month or more passes by where you have not been attended to, please contact Shane about it VIA our general mirc chat, or page in about the length of your bumped message.

Why i put in there to contact me over mirc is so i can have a personal talk and explain all of this to you one on one.
We also have new tier rewards coming in, and i figure a lot of people would rather wait until the new ones come out anyways specially if your in the 1k range (new mount etc).

Hope this explains a bit and i apologize if you feel i was ignoring you that was never our intention. There are a lot of people to deal with on a daily basis here and unfortunately sometimes people slip through the cracks.

I will do your free bonus tier item tonight here if you keep your PM bumped. This is seriously the reason and issue why. I've done tier rewards many times this last year so it's just that you weren't bumped and your pm got sunk into the tons of pm's i recieve.

EDIT:
Also why are there people having a total different conversation in this thread that has absolutely nothing to do about the topic? lol come on guys.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Hope this puts some things into prospective knowing that i do answer pm's based on what they are of course. Everytime i reply to one i get a reply back about another question as well...

lHYTGFd.jpg

936 unread already, 47 unread alerts just from the last 3 days(the alerts). This is from people tagging me on the forums or quoting me etc.

So again i apologize and we are working on better ways of communication because having a direct line to the owner/developers/higher staff is not ideal anymore and as much as we try to keep up it comes off as "bad service" in the end. I should also add you can't really delegate this thing unless i give my staff total access to our personal pp account. Not a smart move tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caso

Grandmaster
Hope this puts some things into prospective knowing that i do answer pm's based on what they are of course. Everytime i reply to one i get a reply back about another question as well...

lHYTGFd.jpg

936 unread already, 47 unread alerts just from the last 3 days(the alerts). This is from people tagging me on the forums or quoting me etc.

So again i apologize and we are working on better ways of communication because having a direct line to the owner/developers/higher staff is not ideal anymore and as much as we try to keep up it comes off as "bad service" in the end. I should also add you can't really delegate this thing unless i give my staff total access to our personal pp account. Not a smart move tbh.
Looks like my email at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.