why is the server down again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googs

Apprentice
I've had the server crash dozens of times with my pets out in all sorts of crazy positions.

From my experience, when the server crashes, pets are logged out with you and will reappear when you login with that char. It crashed when I was in a balron pit once and everything worked out ok.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
The server has been down since 5:30 am CST, so almost two hours, why would anyone want to give real money to a server that isn't stable enough to enjoy? This is the 2nd time it's gone down and no devs seem to even notice it. This is a problem. Giving us dbl skills gains and dbl loot isn't going to be enough if this continues... :/
Devs dont notice cos its early morning for them and they probably sleeping they cant be up 24/7.

As a newer player, if this is the norm, I'm going to consider another server. I want to play, not wait for servers to come back up several times a week. Not only that but I've donated and this server downtime multiple times a week is a kick in the marbles.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
you guys take this shit to serious. the server has moved recently probably having teething issues. if its a issue with the host they will fix it. if its crashed and shane/adam/carl in bed they fix it when they get up its hardly a big deal

oh No! my UO is down again get a fucking life guy's its a GAME when they get out of bed they will restart the server...

If your lose anything serious like meta pets ect im sure it would be looked into but tbh idk wtf u talking about last time server went down when i logged back in my pet was next to me at the same happiness lvl..

Strife

Master
Shit happens guys. We don't even know what happened (could be something out of the staffs hands, etc.) and the server went down during the early hours of the morning when most staff are asleep. To the people who "Donated" and expect a perfect server, you need to take your head out of your asses lol. Its a free server YOU chose to donate too. There is no obligation or contract for services. I've donated far more and realize it wont be perfect and accept some downtime. If you cant deal with that go play wow and enjoy their extended 24 hours maintenance every Tuesdays lol with no payback to their customers.

Norseman

Novice
I logged onto the forum to see if there was a patch I forgot about and instead I see a bunch of whining blaireau with entitlement issues. Calm down people, give Shawn a chance to freaking wake up before declaring it the end of the world.

And, if you can't do that? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, and I'd like your stuff.

I expect perfection out of everything I do. It's why I have a 6 figure job. People who expect less, usually are the people who are less.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Shit happens guys. We don't even know what happened (could be something out of the staffs hands, etc.) and the server went down during the early hours of the morning when most staff are asleep. To the people who "Donated" and expect a perfect server, you need to take your head out of your asses lol. Its a free server YOU chose to donate too. There is no obligation or contract for services. I've donated far more and realize it wont be perfect and accept some downtime. If you cant deal with that go play wow and enjoy their extended 24 hours maintenance every Tuesdays lol with no payback to their customers.

This

Other games have consistent down time and people deal with it. It's a free server and "server's down? I'm rage-quitting then!" solves absolutely jack. Relax, it'll come back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.