Will the Real Tom the Immortal please stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Saw him yesterday spamming about 9-11.... then he died twice to EQMS in the span of about 3minutes.

EQMS -- keepers of the american way!

Liberty

Grandmaster
So it is fair when other comments such as "I will rip that unborn baby out of your nig*** ass" as acceptable? Or, "You fucking pommy goat fuck**, go use an industrial powered cleaner to remove the shit from your teeth?" Perhaps "Calling everyone Rag heads is something acceptable?

911 and other atrocities across the globe were indeed tragic beyond words, the hatred currently flowing throughout this planet is second to none but you ALSO need to realize that other people from other countries are getting racially abused DAILY on this server. I am not condoning what Tom has said, if anything it is just baiting to get a reaction which has worked, but it has also finally shown that there is indeed a problem on UOForever. It is time to stamp this shit out here.

We are not saying it is ok when other nations/races are abused either. I just happen to have proof. If you witness these things happening screenshot it and post it. Also, if the people being offended don't care enough to screenshot or report it, that is on them not those of us who love our country or ethnicity.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
We are not saying it is ok when other nations/races are abused either. I just happen to have proof. If you witness these things happening screenshot it and post it.

This happens daily and most people let it slide because of past experience with dealing with such issues, it needs to be removed entirely and long term banning solutions need to be introduced. What annoys me the most is that we all enjoy the same thing, we brush shoulders with each other on a daily basis and yet there is still a deep, brooding, sometimes secretive intolerance for others from different geographic locations. Your original post has highlighted this which has been required for a long time now, personally, I couldn't care less what people say to me, I actually expect it because of the class I play, but not everyone can be like this and why should they?

This issue needs to be sorted, it drives people away and creates a seriously depressing reputation of the server, until staff act to clear this from the server then the problem will continue to grow, * the problem with this is simple, if everyone does report racism, there will be no one left on the server.*

There is a fine line between patriotism and racism.

If this dickless loser were to walk around anywhere in America and say what he typed out loud, his brains would be all over the ground in minutes.

I'm all for Freedom of Speech however when you say something I don't like expect to get your brains all over the ground in a hot minute.

Actually no he wouldn't and if anybody would splatter his brains all over the ground for simply yelling at the top of his lungs something this stupid in public they'd be arrested for assault/murder.

That sums up the whole 'Murica attitude right there.

enhanced-25851-1404406047-41.jpg

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Smh this guy is a piece of work!
You should already be banned for life. So why you even talking, commenting, playing or even yawning for that matter!

And pack your shit and move out the country! You dont deserve to stand on this soil!

*unwatches thread*

Creation

Apprentice
Tom...why? I mean..come on man. How old are you? I don't know why, but I'd really like to hear his excuse. Maybe if he says..oh, I don't know..my computer was hacked or...I smoked PCP, I'd be happier than thinking it was just because he thought it was funny.

Sorry guys but thats not Tom the Immortal. I know Tom well in game and thats 100% not his character.

Take your witch hunt elsewhere.

hubcap

Grandmaster
This dude went full political * by calling Tom's act a product of the new, liberal, uber-pussification of America to nawww I get hahaha so funny I get it, I'm cool, I'm hip, I'm a Veteran, I can't wait to see what you do next!
dude.

no one is arguing the fact that toms post was distasteful.

spare me the rest of your self-centered diatribe.

truth be told.......hes free to say whatever the fuck he wants, just like we are. those whole pesky freedoms and everything. We all just have to be willing to handle the consequences of such actions, as well.

talk about *. freedom of speech is only cool when the message is tasteful and you agree with it, right?

again.....not condoning or supporting Tom.....
Im just saying what Tom was out to do......he succeeded. In spades.
The three pages of people riding his ass (and now poking fun at me for exposing the two-facers) is testament enough to that fact........

y'all took it. Hook line and sinker. Being a veteran, PB, I know when Im being goaded and prodded into a conflict. I just choose to take the humorous approach to it. Ive seen enough death over stupid principles to last a life time.

the "retards" are the ones that fall for it time and again.

=0

dude.

truth be told.......hes free to say whatever the fuck he wants, just like we are. those whole pesky freedoms and everything. We all just have to be willing to handle the consequences of such actions, as well.

talk about *. freedom of speech is only cool when the message is tasteful and you agree with it, right?

The three pages of people riding his ass (and now poking fun at me for exposing the two-facers) is testament enough to that fact........

y'all took it. Hook line and sinker. Being a veteran, PB, I know when Im being goaded and prodded into a conflict. I just choose to take the humorous approach to it. Ive seen enough death over stupid principles to last a life time.

=0

You choose to take the humorous approach 24 hours after making Tom's behavior into a political statement.

Specifically:

typical product of the new, liberal, uber-pussified America.

You took it upon yourself to go on a self-center diatribe concerning what you felt caused Tom's behavior, I'm just calling you out on the ridiculousness of your comments.

Creation

Apprentice
dude.

=0
...... That was not tom the immortal. Completely different people. You "people" need to do your research before jumping to "********" conclusions.

Seriously now.

Status
Not open for further replies.