Wishing Well

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
I had an idea and looked in the suggestions thread to see if anyone else thought of it too.
It's similar to @Chop 's idea http://www.uoforum.com/threads/town-invasion-battle-well.68893/
I think he was basing his on a point system.

images

Place a wishing well in Britain near the healers

Wishing well accepts gold, bank checks, and powerscrolls which will be translated into a gold value based on 105,110,ect
(maybe add some things it could accept)

At 1 mill gold thrown into the wishing well it will announce that it has been activated and will open a gate to one of the following:
An RDA
A town invasion
A zombie outbreak
Ideas?

Think this idea or some version of it would be a good way to keep the server economy stable and give the admins a break from hosting events.

What you think @Shane ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Think this idea or some version of it would be a good way to keep the server economy stable and give the admins a break from hosting events.

What you think shaney boy?
[/QUOTE]

I believe we are getting a event master very soon too. It will take away stress from staff! Like the idea!

OoOoO oO

Neophyte
Would be nice if we could through equipments so that we can reduce the amount of items and hopefully it leads to lesser lag?

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Would be nice if we could throw equipment in, so that we can reduce the amount of items and hopefully it leads to less lag?

Might have to just sell the equipment and throw in the coins, unless there is a way to code it so it carries over the vendors price list on equipment

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I like this idea, i wonder if a million gold is enough in total, maybe different amounts for different events.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
I like this idea, i wonder if a million gold is enough in total, maybe different amounts for different events.
Yea it's a good idea

Maybe
Too much and nobody will wish
Too little and the server is going to be hosting many events

either way if it's a success
recognize your buddy ol pal slice in some way

Bromista

Grandmaster
Excellent idea, have been hoping for more wells or more functionality of our existing well.

Like when you dump items you get to choose which event you are putting into. Different events = different amounts because they are not all created equal.

Tier 1: FFA, Team Vs Team

Tier 2: CTF, KotH

Tier 3: Town invasion (fix invasion scoring so that it's actually worthwhile to participate)

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Like the idea and suggest one further addition - allow bags of multiple items to be placed in the well at one time please :)