wrestling bug

agauo

Master
really weird bug (regardless of client). When attempting to wrestle while casting a spell you are able to stun but not able to regular wrestle hit. To reproduce this it's easiest to see by casting something like blade spirits and standing next to someone then try to hit attack last on them. if you have stun enabled you will stun them. if you have stun disabled you will do nothing. I think casting resets your wrestle swing timer for some reason.

i noticed this right away when 5x dueling. I like to cast gheal and wrestle disrupt their poisons but thought i was just missing every punch. Apparently I wasn't just missing every time.

halygon

Grandmaster
really weird bug (regardless of client). When attempting to wrestle while casting a spell you are able to stun but not able to regular wrestle hit. To reproduce this it's easiest to see by casting something like blade spirits and standing next to someone then try to hit attack last on them. if you have stun enabled you will stun them. if you have stun disabled you will do nothing. I think casting resets your wrestle swing timer for some reason.

i noticed this right away when 5x dueling. I like to cast gheal and wrestle disrupt their poisons but thought i was just missing every punch. Apparently I wasn't just missing every time.
I didn't test this out, but I can say that a stun is not contingent upon you hitting your opponent with wrestling. Wrestling is a prerequisite to be able to perform the special move "Stun Punch", but successfully hitting them with a punch is not a requirement for a successful stun.

agauo

Master
I didn't test this out, but I can say that a stun is not contingent upon you hitting your opponent with wrestling. Wrestling is a prerequisite to be able to perform the special move "Stun Punch", but successfully hitting them with a punch is not a requirement for a successful stun.

I understand that, but I do not understand why they wouldn't allow regular wrestle hits but allow stunning while casting. Is this intended? Doesn't make much sense to me.