WTF happen to factions?

Salsa

Grandmaster
L2PvP
Then get at me

See that rank 10 in my sig?
Took less then 4 days after i made my SL to get the highest rank in my faction.
Before this stupid faction wipe i have maintained rank 10 almost the ENTIRE time i have been on this shard except for when Heli's uber newb stomping ass took it from me.

There is no1 on this shard besides myself and Marely that have broke 200punkte so when ur on my level you can respond to my posts.

Oh you haven't left yet? Throw out more random empty threats about pretending you'd ever leave the game that runs your life.

matsuki

Apprentice
The staff here is awesome when it comes to helping players but their communication for downtime or major changes is very lacking. They should have definitely said something if factions were being removed...

thestand

Grandmaster
They should have definitely said something if factions were being removed...
They probably would of said something if they were taking factions out. The safe assumption is they broke something and are now working on fixing it.

matsuki

Apprentice
They probably would of said something if they were taking factions out. The safe assumption is they broke something and are now working on fixing it.

With no communication of this, we will never know. Hence my first statement lol :) I work in the good ol corporate IT world so communication of changes/downtime is in my nature. As soon as anything happens, we send out an inform to let everyone know something is going on and the path we are taking to fix it.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
With no communication of this, we will never know. Hence my first statement lol :) I work in the good ol corporate IT world so communication of changes/downtime is in my nature. As soon as anything happens, we send out an inform to let everyone know something is going on and the path we are taking to fix it.

I wouldn't say never...I'm sure an inform is coming.

Probably a revert to pre-flube leaving...

gotta watch dat flubinati

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
tumblr_m0precm6g31r2msmko1_250.gif

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We are redoing some things in factions right now, there was a serious bug with them at the moment and everyone knew we plannedo n wiping them eventually.

We will have an update on this in a bit later tonight here.