WTS Shadow Hue Dragon SOLD*

Well he put no closing time on the auction either. So we've got nothing but time man. Once we find out when this thing is going to end, I'm going to drop a huge buyout on it at the very last minute anyway. Might as well just give up now :)

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I think 825 is max
he was just asking if melee or firebreath dmg increases from 820 to 825 stats and it dont so 820 is good enough you only want max 825 stats if your a perfectionst like me.

finding a shadow with 825/825 460+ mana would be near impossible and i would pay 2mil for such

I've been gone 6 months but I'm more surprised my event item red orc statue isn't getting any bids.. I'm not on as much as I'd like to be but I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Ahh I see. Thanks for the clarification Dragon

no problem i always been a avid tamer since 1997 beta uo. i always had 2 tamer toon even back then. I may not be the expert on UOF taming but the 4-5 months i been here pvping and pve with my tamers these are the current facts i do know about dragons.

Lopsang

Master
he was just asking if melee or firebreath dmg increases from 820 to 825 stats and it dont so 820 is good enough you only want max 825 stats if your a perfectionst like me.

finding a shadow with 825/825 460+ mana would be near impossible and i would pay 2mil for such

Mines 823/823 with 465 int, closest I've seen to max on a shadow. This ones damn good as well.