Xeng the woodworker

Xeng

Apprentice
Greetings everyone,

as I am a new player it is time to introduce myself. My passion is woodworking and therefore I managed to buy a small house N of Moonglade and opened my small, but hopefully growing shop "Xeng's Woodwork".
My goal is to supply you guys with all sorts of magical and slayer bows / crossbows.
So if you are interested in supporting me come over and buy some weapons :).
In addition if you have Lumberjacking 120 PS please contact me by using the Forum or via Discord: Xeng#7918

I wish you all good luck hunting!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Welcome to the server Xeng - if you are a gm carpenter - I actually have a house that I need furniture for. I'm not sure how I want to decorate yet, but since you are new to the server, would love to support your craft, and see what kind of deal we could come to. I'm just looking for standard stuff for now, nothing to fancy, maybe I can get you over to my house, and we can figure out what would work, and you could give me a price! Look me up on Discord - AreYouKidden (Avalon)#0403

Xeng

Apprentice
Hello AreYouKidden,

thank you very much for your kind offer, sadly I am not a GM carpenter yet, as my main focus was on Fletching and Lumberjacking ( and getting the money to buy the PS ).

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Ahh, you should think of taking up carpentry, it'd be an easy second choice, technically don't even need GM to help decor my house with basic color items, I have a 85 carpenter, I've just been too lazy to do it.. figured this would be great synergy!