XP Pet Relic off Semidar - whip

Young Star

Grandmaster
It doesn't say double but I believe this is going to be similar to the faction sigil pet XP perk. Sigils are going bye bye.

steve-o

Grandmaster
wow nice!

i got this one

affinity_perk.png

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
It does not specify double - that would be worth testing. Not possible for relics - but xp could be checked easy enough.

Sapperman

Grandmaster
So this perk is a double relic perk. It basically doubles the rate in which your relics progress only. Given its a low roll at 68 mins, a high roll would be 180 minutes, I wouldn't pay more than 100k for it. The cool thing is you have to sell it or use it, cause it expires. :)

Josh D

Grandmaster
I'm selling one on the forums (meta relic xp perk) for 105k after an auction. The timing on them will definitely need to be considered for the pricing, but for now all we can do is be honest and observant in writing about these. I will try the meta talisman xp one out on my new berskerer, and BIll Bryson is testing the meta relic xp perk that he won on my auction. I will provide honest results of my findings. I'm mostly curious to see what happens if you die with it active...does it go away, or is the timer still running?

Some of these things are basically worthless, like the affinity one, but talisman and meta xp perks may be worth a decent amount. These are dropping in place of power scrolls. We did 4 harrowers last night as well as a few champs and 2 RDAs, these seem to drop about 33% of the time inplace of powerscrolls.

P.S. we also got 2 quicksilvers in those 4 harrowers! (me and tonycakes) EQMS wins again!

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
I'd try to sell them asap before the real value sets in. In a month or so I expect most of these things to move between 5K and 20K, depending on the perk.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I also think 100k is going to be fairly high for most of them in the near future but hey who knows. We all got a taste of double xp and gold recently and I would love to have a few of these items stored away!