your current bank balance is 0 gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatos

Novice
I am not a liar. I did nothing to deserve this. I put my gold into credit like a good boy should. You are basically saying that just because I have this problem, it must be my fault, and that I must be a liar, and somehow I deserve this?

tatos

Novice
Do you want to know what the last thing I did with my 1500 gold was? I fucking helped someone out by getting them some fucking mark and recall scrolls because they didn't have any fucking magery. What the fuck did you do? you fucking pathetic peasant? you fucking pointed and laughed like the piece of shit that you are.

tatos

Novice
Please don't bother responding if you can't read the entire post, and if you selectively choose to only hear the part where I said "put into trash can" and completely ignoring the parts around it saying stuff like.. "this happened later", and "I was running around distraught", and "when I had the irrational thought". I was trying to explain how I was running around, after the fact, thinking of all the possible far fetched scenarios that could have happened. At the very end.. of my page long NOVEL, I write that all of the above examples are equally possible and far fetched as my explanation of the stacks and the integers.. and you probably don't have a fucking clue about programming languages let alone the english language, so I shouldn't even bother with that. So basically, if you can't even fucking read a page of text, and can only read "trash can", please stfu, and don't bother replying.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
yeah exactly, you took the items out and put the gold out and youre obviously lying. anyone can see that. it doesnt matter what language they speak i can tell you are just trying oto scam free money and also are lying.

tatos

Novice
oh you can just tell. ok. no arguing with that logic. you can just tell by half ass reading my text, that I am lying. why the fuck are you posting?

tatos

Novice
I was pretty much past this until you came along to remind me. That is what you wanted, isn't it? you bottom feeding low life.

K A Z

Grandmaster
best thread on the forums. All of your possibilites are either your own fault or simply can't happen. I'm 1000% sure that there's no bug with the bank box, because apparently you're the only one having trouble. I'm sorry incase you dropped your hard earned money into the bin - just happens. Move on now and don't make yourself look like a fool. Thanks.

tatos

Novice
I did not drop my money into the bin. I have said this over and over. There was no reason for me to have to pull my money out and put it back into anything, be it trash can or bank box. I had already moved on, and you fucking assholes are making this personal. Now I am not going to stop until I have found truth and justice.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Ultima Online might not be the best game for you, dude. I'm just trying to help you. Have you checked all your chars? From what you've written so far I can tell that you're rather new to UO. Check every char on each account for your gold.

tatos

Novice
I am new, yes. But not new enough to not know the difference between my bank box and bank credit. And the first thing I did was check all 6 of my characters. Like 15 fucking times. Stop treating me like a fucking idiot. Ultima Online is fine, this server might not be for me though, considering you are all fucking assholes. What is not cool is that my fucking gold disappeared, and no one will believe me, and the admins won't do anything, won't bother to check the logs, and you fucking assholes keep coming out of the wood work to "help me". Please go fuck yourself. You are the asshole that was in the game 30 minutes ago talking shit about how I am a stupid american. We weren't even talking about this, that is just how you are.Why the fuck are you in here now? just to troll me?

K A Z

Grandmaster
Dude, behave! You people were making racist remarks about the koreans so we gave you back what you did to them. No hard feelings at all. Shittalking is very common in Ultima Online. All I'm telling you now is that there's nothing like a Bank bug in UO. Not in 2013, believe me or not. You must have lost it because you either bought too much shit without monitoring your gpz or because you fucked up in one way or the other. Now saying that we're the assholes - go back and re-read this thread. Isn't it you who plays the smart-ass and refuses to listen to more experienced players ? Aren't you the one hurling around insults? And what are the admins supposed to do? Give you back your gold. Dude, like I said. There's no bank bug. You would be the first guy to find a major bug with simple game mechanics in RunUO in YEARS.

C

Carl

We do not replace items or gold. Gold doesn't just disappear out of your bank either. You either spent it or dropped it somewhere in game. Locking thread. Also racism is a fast way to get banned from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.