WTS 10 locked purple chests

lollo

Grandmaster
1 mil lololololololol.

MAYBE 500k if they're all from lvl5 mobs (which means they contain lvl 6 t maps)

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I seen ppl pay 100k to 150k just for the opened colored chests, locked with possibilities of loot rares and purple paragorn statuettes make ut worth it easily 100k each.

SaladinX

Grandmaster
I seen ppl pay 100k to 150k just for the opened colored chests, locked with possibilities of loot rares and purple paragorn statuettes make ut worth it easily 100k each.

Ive bought a lot of these and i've paid 15-25k for opened. 35-55k for unopened. Market is highly saturated, even I am not buying anymore.

amonseti

Grandmaster
if he waits 3-4 months it will go up in price unlike some other items
Ok perhaps (persoanally wont hold my breath on that but) ... but hes not selling in the future is he .. unless he has a delorian .. he is selling now and if he wants to sell now then he is going to only get now prices.

Could you only imagine if we could set our own price predictions and sell at future rates and apply that to the TSE or NYSE , god damn !!! id be rich as fuck , and then I could afford My night of sexy time with Jessica Alba.

steve-o

Grandmaster
I don't need money i farmed so much with my stupid&boring metapet that i have 30+ chests unopened... I'll just wait a few months ;)

VisuallyAsute

Journeyman
Are the Halloween mobs still spawning? I thought they stopped Friday.

There are a ridiculous amount of Halloween chests around, I had 11 drop just for me during my treasure hunts, as well as several regular paragon chests that were spawning with the spirits, others have had many more times that.

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah I guess it all goes down to luck

I killed lots of those halloween mobs and only found 5 chests, a friend of mine found more than twice as many.

Also just yesterday I killed 6 fucking pargons (2 blood, 1 magma, 1 titan, 1 fire, 1 poison) and got jack shit as usual. No wait, I found a eval int ss.

VisuallyAsute

Journeyman
Damn, Loadletter. That's unlucky for sure. I was mainly after a statue rare but of course never landed one.

Haven't been on since last week though, they have stopped spawning now though right?

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
steve-o said:
in total i did 40 chests + many paints/costumes just farmin to exp the meta pet
Maybe you shouldnt sell your unlocked chests, I got a purple fire elly statuette last night when I opened one. Its for display on my ice house near west passage to res shrine on ice island.