104.000 for buy my head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
definitely not crying. i just don't like the way this was stealth patched in, kind of like the way you guys didn't like the QS nerf. when they were faction changes about to be made staff made a post, "factions:incentives,your ideas and why?" this allowed the whole community to voice there opinions. I just wish this was handled in the same manner because i believe we would find a better alternative then what was implemented imo. I like @Kazz 's idea.

Staff

Young Player Help
definitely not crying. i just don't like the way this was stealth patched in, kind of like the way you guys didn't like the QS nerf. when they were faction changes about to be made staff made a post, "factions:incentives,your ideas and why?" this allowed the whole community to voice there opinions. I just wish this was handled in the same manner because i believe we would find a better alternative then what was implemented imo. I like @Kazz 's idea.

I think this is pretty balanced. Casual PKs will still have the same price. Only the worst offenders will be paying more.

Have you ever been part of an open discussion about PK penalties here? It isn't pretty.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
I think this is pretty balanced. Casual PKs will still have the same price. Only the worst offenders will be paying more.

Have you ever been part of an open discussion about PK penalties here? It isn't pretty.

No, first timer here. Yea shits gettin' brute ^_^

Ledz Epplin

Master
Honestly, the ones killing relentlessly always travel in packs, little chance of dying unless someone can get an ant-red guild going. I have a lumby/axer I would join to the cause.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Honestly, the ones killing relentlessly always travel in packs, little chance of dying unless someone can get an ant-red guild going. I have a lumby/axer I would join to the cause.

Packs gonna get bigger. No one wants 90k to go to their killer. 25k was bad enough. Put this shit in a gold sink or something. These new changes are awful.

Adam probably wouldn't have implemented these changes if the whole server hadn't seen red gank squads griefing youngs whilst spamming "Suck my Balls" in Orc Cave last night on the Kill Cam. Take a guess which guild...

Time to pay up suckas.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Adam probably wouldn't have implemented these changes if the whole server hadn't seen red gank squads griefing youngs whilst spamming "Suck my Balls" in Orc Cave last night on the Kill Cam. Take a guess which guild...

Time to pay up suckas.

stfu this is coming come from one of the biggest zerg blue guild along sinde rekt and his shit alliance

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
This is ********. If a player turns in a head they SHOULDN'T receive the money that was used to "bribe the guards" There is currently no point in even starting negotiations with another person.

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
So lets organize :) How fun could it be getting a pack for 10-20 blues together out red hunting?

When i was with POWER it was like that every night.

Im against this ludacris 100k cap. I could understand some what of an escalation in price for dungeon areas, but this is R I D I C U L O U S.

THE SIGIL OF MURDER SHOULD BE SWITCHED BACK. THIS IS A JOKE.
I RECENTLY RECALLED INTO DESTARD TO 40 BLUE EBOLTS.
DOES THIS MEAN I SHOULD HAVE MY ASS WIPED? HOW MUCH EASIER CAN IT BE ON THE BLUE ZERGS?
WHAT A JOKE. WHAT GOOD IS ALL OF THOSE REWARDS YOU GAY ASS FARMERS REAP WITHOUT ANY RISK TO IT? I FORGOT THIS ISNT ULTIMA ITS SOME ***** ASS CAREBEAR GAME. THANK YOU FOR KILLING THE PLAYER KILLER. JOKE

Guwap

Grandmaster

Time to pay up suckas.

The young died once. The non-young got rezkilled once because he talked shit after I rezzed him AND WASN'T GOING TO REZKILL. Then Adam showed up as a Balron and chased me at mounted speed out of the dungeon. Nowhere did I see "Suck my Balls" but if I knew this was coming I damn sure would have said it.

BESIDES NO BODY WILL PAY THIS BULL SHIT. DONT WORRY WELL HAVE THE POINT OF BLOODSHED PROTECTING OUR HED. AND WE WILL BE PKING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE TWO REDS AND AM NOW MAKING A THIRD. COWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.