WTS 120 Fishing PS

Tydeus

Master

If you want it bad enough, just bid 1.6 mil because that is where I will stop for sure. Either that or you can try to beat me with a last minute bid. I'd rather save 300-600k and get it at a later time from someone selling at a more reasonable price.

amonseti

Grandmaster

If you want it bad enough, just bid 1.6 mil because that is where I will stop for sure. Either that or you can try to beat me with a last minute bid. I'd rather save 300-600k and get it at a later time from someone selling at a more reasonable price.
gotta say when a new member with only 7 posts post something like this with a bid in an auction .. really sounds errm "Fishy" to me .. padding the bid .. I could be wrong but really ?

Tydeus

Master
gotta say when a new member with only 7 posts post something like this with a bid in an auction .. really sounds errm "Fishy" to me .. padding the bid .. I could be wrong but really ?

Really.

I'm just saying that I'll get keep bidding up to that point and then drop it altogether.

Sorry for any confusion.

I bought a 120 fishing PS a few days ago from a poster on this forum and merely wanted another one after getting enough gold for a second one. I don't really need a second one, I just want to be as efficient as possible.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Really.

I'm just saying that I'll get keep bidding up to that point and then drop it altogether.

Sorry for any confusion.

I bought a 120 fishing PS a few days ago from a poster on this forum and merely wanted another one after getting enough gold for a second one. I don't really need a second one, I just want to be as efficient as possible.
np i was just looking for an excuse to use my "Fishy" pun