WTT 120 mining PS

kyleakira

Master
Is mining in this shard really usefull? Since I see many PvP'ers being mages and most of armors from monster loot , what is the extra value of mining / bs ? I know about expensive runnic hammers but I think that is the only situation in where you can craft better weapons/armors than the looted magical ones.

I'd like to listen the thoughts of a Miner/Blacksmith with an experienced Dexxer PvP'er char. Thx

Mango

Grandmaster
Is mining in this shard really usefull? Since I see many PvP'ers being mages and most of armors from monster loot , what is the extra value of mining / bs ? I know about expensive runnic hammers but I think that is the only situation in where you can craft better weapons/armors than the looted magical ones.

I'd like to listen the thoughts of a Miner/Blacksmith with an experienced Dexxer PvP'er char. Thx

For me personally, I sell alot of Crafted Armor, so I enjoy the higher success at smelting Valorite.

120 Mining also allows the ability to mine Crystals in select RDA's, which are used toward building a soul forge I believe.