120 Provo vs 115 Provo

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
What can a 120 Provo do a 115 cannot?

Are there creatures that require 120 skill to Provo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young Star

Grandmaster
There is no monster that requires at least 115.1 provoke. The only time I ever fail is against paragon shadow drag/Balron level mobs. Even then it is like 9/10 that I succeed.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
There is no monster that requires at least 115.1 provoke. The only time I ever fail is against paragon shadow drag/Balron level mobs. Even then it is like 9/10 that I succeed.

Thx for the reply. Yeah I have 115 provo and never fail. Don't see the point in getting a 120 if it's useless. It would be nice if there was a reason to get a 120...for betrayers and vamps etc maybe?

Lightfoot

Expert
Use to be able to use 120 for some of the RDA stuff, but you no longer can. At 115 I have yet to fail on anything except trying to provoke a few top end paragons on myself.

Decoy

Grandmaster
I haven't failed in years since hitting 120 on mob vs mob, but I do fail when trying to provo a mob onto myself or another player from time to time. This is with a GM+ made instrument.

It's too bad there isn't something extra that you can enjoy for being at 120 provocation. There really ought to be something at 120 for all skills that you can't do with anything less than 120. For example, there should mobs that can't be provo'd under 120, but can be with 120. The success rate is higher at 120, but it'd be nice to have some perks for committing to going 120. Other skills have something nice at 120 already; provo should as well.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
I haven't failed in years since hitting 120 on mob vs mob, but I do fail when trying to provo a mob onto myself or another player from time to time. This is with a GM+ made instrument.

It's too bad there isn't something extra that you can enjoy for being at 120 provocation. There really ought to be something at 120 for all skills that you can't do with anything less than 120. For example, there should mobs that can't be provo'd under 120, but can be with 120. The success rate is higher at 120, but it'd be nice to have some perks for committing to going 120. Other skills have something nice at 120 already; provo should as well.

agreed

Lightfoot

Expert
Provoke is just fine like it is, haha should be happy. Go play a provoker on another server and get back to me. Stop the bard tears, hahaha im glad they nerfed the RDA provoking like they use to have. Amazing how much people can cry on this server.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Provoke is just fine like it is, haha should be happy. Go play a provoker on another server and get back to me. Stop the bard tears, hahaha im glad they nerfed the RDA provoking like they use to have. Amazing how much people can cry on this server.
You seem fairly ********. Can you point out where people were crying? A simple question was asked, answered, and then some people suggested making 120 useful, as the scroll isn't needed at all.

Go play in traffic.

Sent from my SM-G900P

lollo

Grandmaster
At 120 you never fail even with non exceptional instruments.

I think it's worth it never having to worry about failing that clutch provo when you need it

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
At 120 you never fail even with non exceptional instruments.

I think it's worth it never having to worry about failing that clutch provo when you need it

I can't remember the last time I failed anything at 115. Even Xmas parsgon slayers onto another Xmas or onto one of my pets. And even if I did fail, farming that high end of monsters means I got a pretty nice pet, which will ride that fail out if I did till I can try again. Maybe I've been lucky. I'm not complaining that's it's easy that's for dang sure, but 120 is a high skill and just wish i had a reason to get one.

If I don't need a 120 I get to keep my 70 med for now (until I'm 120 taming) then I'll still get 50 which is better then none. But if there was a point to reduce a skill to get a 120 I'd buy one.

Thx for the input, 120 Provo hasn't been discussed much like the other skills

Maybe that's a sign everyone is super content with it tho

lollo

Grandmaster
Well my tamer doesn't have provo and my bard doesn't have taming so i like having 120 provo. Would probably stick to 110 or 115 on a tamer