WTS 13x9 & 13x8 Near Sacrifice Shrine & Ancient Lich Graveyard. Just 350k for both plots! SOLD

Luminary

Expert
Located North East of Vesper, South of the Sacrifice Shrine & Ancient Lich Graveyard, a great spot for farming!

No blockage, no spawn, no passers by and no neighbours and 1-2 screens to the West you have your very own tanner NPC to buy resources from! Could you ask for much more?

These are almost identical plots with one a 13x9 and the other a 13x8, both are 2-storey and both have the exact same storage capacity (1265 maximum secure storage). There is also room for an 8x8 a couple of tiles to the West (which I had to demolish to move into my new place).

This really is a nice quiet spot with barely any other houses around and almost no foot traffic (the 3 houses to the South are also owned by a single player who I've only seen once in all this time).

I owned these 3 properties since around May this year when I was new to the server and the only people I've ever noticed run past are either RDA trackers or IDOC hunters... extremely rarely you may spot a lumberjack going about his business but that's about it.

Looking for a quick sale so I'm letting these plots go at 190k each or take them both for just 350k!

kvGMe1h.jpg

loEY74T.jpg

jgADyB5.jpg

HSkA5zd.jpg

FtC6O2S.jpg

RIgDXYL.jpg

Whoever does move into the area will not be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator: