WTS 15x11 On Grass, No spawn, Near Minax Base

Grumpy Vet

Neophyte
Kinda new and learning about housing. This is a custom house? So one buys it and then customizes it as they see fit? I'm guessing that costs extra?

Dirt McGirt

Journeyman
do you own that little plot to the east of it? went and looked at it and it appears someone built a little wall of crap on that side to block part of that plot
One of the people that lost the idoc contest placed a spite plot. I doubt he will keep it there, but who knows.

Dirt McGirt

Journeyman
Kinda new and learning about housing. This is a custom house? So one buys it and then customizes it as they see fit? I'm guessing that costs extra?
If you go out and try to find a small placement spot, place a custom. The classic houses turn to deeds if you "demolish" them. Selling a deed to a player isent likely. If you place a custom house you get a full refund for the plot and walls, if you choose to "demolish" the house.

Grumpy Vet

Neophyte
If you go out and try to find a small placement spot, place a custom. The classic houses turn to deeds if you "demolish" them. Selling a deed to a player isent likely. If you place a custom house you get a full refund for the plot and walls, if you choose to "demolish" the house.
Great - appreciate advice. Can you give me a rough idea on price to outfit a house with just walls and normal stuff? No fancy decorations. Trying to decide if this is in my price range. I can cover buyout with some leftover - but if making custom house decent is waaayy expensive - might have to find something cheaper. (Smaller)

Dirt McGirt

Journeyman
Great - appreciate advice. Can you give me a rough idea on price to outfit a house with just walls and normal stuff? No fancy decorations. Trying to decide if this is in my price range. I can cover buyout with some leftover - but if making custom house decent is waaayy expensive - might have to find something cheaper. (Smaller)
The smallest custom house you can place is a 7x7 and that costs about 90k to place. So, two stories of walls and maybe a roof is like another 50k extra. I think every wall is 500gp and the first 20ish floor tiles are free. A mid sized 12x12 would prolly cost 150 to put walls up.

Grumpy Vet

Neophyte
Will you be on tomorrow morning? I'll do the buyout based on what you are saying - I can enclose the structure for another 200k or so.

How many floors would be allowed?

Dirt McGirt

Journeyman
I won't be in game until tomorrow evening est. I'll end the auction then. Please bid in increments of at least 5k. No limit on high bids :)