-no blockage
-close to Deciet

s/b 1m
b/o 1.4m
100k increments

tj4m.png

lost

Grandmaster
thats not starting bid, you're such a troll brah. so far all i've seen warlust do is lowball every house auction, tell people its too high, and i think one thread you actually won a house then the seller said you didnt honor it.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
The properties on ice are dirt cheap. if somebody paid you 1mil they overpaid.

Dude idk who you think you are but u dont have a clue what your on about.

I just scanned house sales and u have sold a single plot. me and my friends have sold 100s of plots since uof started most of which range between 1.5 and 2 mil. (max storage)

i suggest you get some experience on what you are commenting on and stop trolling people sales topics trying to drive our prices down. This is the 3rd time ive seen u pipe up with absolutely no experience in house sales on UOF.

Now hush up and move along boy (reported for derailment/trolling)

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
1 mil is a lower price cos its on ice if this was on grass with no neighbour it would be 1.4+

I have been selling houses on UOF for months and months 1 mil is the low end for a 18*18 unless it has serious blockage or nasty spawn.

you think u can troll other peoples sales trying to get properties cheaper by making other buyers think they being scammed.(hence u pmed me asking for my lowest price and accusing me of lying about the sale) Noone is being scammed its a fair price and the guy who paid it was thankful for it now if u have nothing to decent to contribute to a "sales thread" then jog the fuck on.

Bryce

Adept
Those houses do sell for less because its a cramped pvp zone with no gathering potential. What are you smoking? You can report me all day you little *****. Write a fucking letter.
Do not derail or troll other's threads.
Do not flame others in posts outside the specified section for such.
If you were unaware of the rules, you would have received a warning. The fact that you know them and are still insistant upon breaking them, 72 hour ban.