20 Exceptional Valorite Platemail Arms Small BOD

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
I'd say 500-750k but depends on the buyer too, if I only missed this piece I'd probably be willing to pay even more ;-)

halygon

Grandmaster
500k seems a bit low for one piece of 7 for a hammer that goes 8-10mil. But I've never sold one either.

Bromista

Grandmaster
When you could charge almost 2x as much it's something you sort of do as a courtesy to the guys you have been trading BODs with for a long time. I've both bought and sold at 500k but I also offered 750k for the last one that I needed when I completed my hammer (the most recent one)

AssHat

Grandmaster
first off dont sell to coon, second keep it for yourself, third my valorite hammer did NOT fetch 10 mil. most charges were 1.5 or less. and i payed for some bods 800-1mil.

why? because everyone wants a slice of that final pie and people are greedy as fuck on here :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Mine was one charge for myself, 7 alliance charges for 1 mil each, and sold the last 2 in hammer form for like 4.5m.

I put a little over 6 mil into the BODs, not to mention the time having that gold tied up. For me I was lucky it only took about five weeks to find them. Probably a record tbh.