20 year and counting

PoundCakeTKE

Neophyte
Hello All! I've been playing UO since 97 when it came out (Lake Superior: Mercutio/Benvolio). I played up to about 2001/2 when life came into play and I couldn't keep up with the games changes. Finding this throw-back some 15 years later is awesome! I'm married with a little girl (3 months today), and I'm an IT consultant so I travel a lot for work. When I'm away from home I spend most of my time in the mines collecting ore, or exploring dungeons with friends. I love what Shane and co. have done with this server - it's very balanced, and also provides a lot of cool personal touches EA would have never done (i.e. Friday Night Jousting, RDA's). I like the fact that you don't have to be a 7x GM to be productive and participate - it breaths life back into the joy of getting those gains, versus grinding just to survive. I am happy to be a part of this UO:F experience, and I look forward to what's in store. Consider me hooked!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Welcome to Forever, and good to see you around and in game! I'm with you, I'm hooked again, after a 15 year hiatus, love what they've done with the place, and that they aren't done with improving it!