2001 UO Vet

ADabLDo

Apprentice
I would like to say this is very exciting for me I started playing Ultima in 2001 age of Shadows the good old days. I played for about 10 years on Catskills then I quit and started a new business. www ADabLDo.com is my new venture. It's where I sell dry herb vaporizers and vaporizer pens stuff like that . But absolutely nothing could take the place of Ultima . Things have been exciting for me but every day I have thought about Ultima Online I miss it like an ex-girlfriend. When I found Ultima Online forever I almost cried and then I download it and started playing immediately. Thank you thank you thank you

Please share please share your stories if you are a UO Vet. I definitely would like to hear them.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
I would like to say this is very exciting for me I started playing Ultima in 2001 age of Shadows the good old days. I played for about 10 years on Catskills then I quit and started a new business. www.ADabLDo.com is my new venture. It's where I sell dry herb vaporizers and vaporizer pens stuff like that . But absolutely nothing could take the place of Ultima . Things have been exciting for me but every day I have thought about Ultima Online I miss it like an ex-girlfriend. When I found Ultima Online forever I almost cried and then I download it and started playing immediately. Thank you thank you thank you

Please share please share your stories if you are a UO Vet. I definitely would like to hear them.

Now can I rest in peace knowing that this is the UO that was changed right before I started way back then, I started at
Renaissance YO !!!
I have only heard about fel only. I love it, this is the real raw Ultima Online now lets get to dying!!!