2nd, 3rd, 4th crafter?

So I made a 2nd crafter to increase my chances on high end bod's. Now I'm considering making a 3rd. Does it ever end? How many of you run multiple crafters for collecting bod's?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Whew. They'll pay for themselves but that's a lotta BODs to get. I think I'd go nuts, one crafter is enough for me :)

Haha, yeah. I ended up just making a second since I don't have a use for all 6 character slots. But I end up just not accepting most of the bods I get anyway, especially in smithing. damn 10x and 15x iron bods.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I accept everything I really don't know why. Probly should trash a bunch of my junk deeds.

Also you have two extra char slots on the house, so you can make another couple crafters if you desire ;)

Delvorin

Grandmaster
haha i forgot bout that. no ty. i have trouble managing the chars i already have. made this problem in wow too. made way too many chars.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
I'm running 3 smiths and one tailor. to be honest, i'm wondering why i've got a tailor. i've been collecting those bods and have not even looked at 'em yet.

gofer

Grandmaster
I'm running 3 smiths and one tailor. to be honest, i'm wondering why i've got a tailor. i've been collecting those bods and have not even looked at 'em yet.

I am your guy if you do not care for them :p Funny, I actually feel the same way about blacksmithy.

gofer

Grandmaster
haha i forgot bout that. no ty. i have trouble managing the chars i already have. made this problem in wow too. made way too many chars.

I concur with you Delv. I would rather have less characters. Having more just drives me nuts. Here on UO I stomach it, because it is helpful to have diff templates.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
I concur with you Delv. I would rather have less characters. Having more just drives me nuts. Here on UO I stomach it, because it is helpful to have diff templates.

same: I've got really 2 chars i play. My tamer and my Smith.