WTS 3 Screen Fire Temple Large Brick

LoNE WoLF

Master
Looks like someone might have too many plots to his I.P Uhhhh Oh. If I were anyone looking to buy I would just wait until they get dropped by staff I had a spy follow him to 4 house plots 3 days ago.

Could be a cowner.. How would your "spy" know

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Looks like someone might have too many plots to his I.P Uhhhh Oh. If I were anyone looking to buy I would just wait until they get dropped by staff I had a spy follow him to 4 house plots 3 days ago.

hahaha you do realize raspy is in your guild and has been banned 2x times for having too many accounts and houses right?

Trammel Toe

Apprentice
Could be a cowner.. How would your "spy" know
Except I've been in the guild before and have been told "I can't place I already have four plots and I don't want Shane deleting my houses" that was only a few weeks ago. I could guarantee at any point staff were to check the Idoc crew of that guilds houses maybe all but one or two would be over the limit

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Trammel Toe

Apprentice
hahaha you do realize raspy is in your guild and has been banned 2x times for having too many accounts and houses right?
You do realize raspy has one plot only right that we share one house like we did on gamers. You also do realize when raspy was banned for that he was part of your EQMS Idoc crew right?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
You do realize raspy has one plot only right that we share one house like we did on gamers. You also do realize when raspy was banned for that he was part of your EQMS Idoc crew right?

lol fun fact raspy was never part of my idoc crew when he idoced with eqms , i've actually never idoced with raspy but i do know he would always brag about pvping and he would have 3-4 timers out. , i didn't organize an idoc team until about a month ago. swing and miss again, davey. Raspy has been banned 2-3 times, multiple times when he was banned was when he was not playing with us.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Except I've been in the guild before and have been told "I can't place I already have four plots and I don't want Shane deleting my houses" that was only a few weeks ago. I could guarantee at any point staff were to check the Idoc crew of that guilds houses maybe all but one or two would be over the limit

Another swing and miss, daveyboi . i have 15 people in the idoc crew + 2 trusted friends that can hold house plots at anytime. No one in my idoc crew is over the limit, there is no need.

Trammel Toe

Apprentice
lol fun fact raspy was never part of my idoc crew when he idoced with eqms , i've actually never idoced with raspy but i do know he would always brag about pvping and he would have 3-4 timers out. , i didn't organize an idoc team until about a month ago. swing and miss again, davey. Raspy has been banned 2-3 times, multiple times when he was banned was when he was not playing with us.
Idk why I called it your crew my mistake. While being in that guild. Not like anyone in that guild would suffer any punishment anymore with a staff member in there. If you were to have an checkup with your houses would you have made it below four yet?

Trammel Toe

Apprentice
also ty for derailing a sales post, i look forward to doing the same to your next guild recruitment post ^_^
Sounds like a plan why don't you just get Jamiez AKA Blair to delete the thread or comments like he does every day that he sees EQMS is getting given the Truth

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Idk why I called it your crew my mistake. While being in that guild. Not like anyone in that guild would suffer any punishment anymore with a staff member in there. If you were to have an checkup with your houses would you have made it below four yet?

Funny I've never owned more than 3 houses ^_^ and always keep it to 1-2 so i can place. Unlike raspy, magical man(your crew) i do everything legit mate

you sound.....

#affected

ps let us know when you got 3 mil for dat 7x7 thatched cottage ^_^ until then stay out my lane, *****. LOL

Trammel Toe

Apprentice
Funny I've never owned more than 3 houses ^_^ and always keep it to 1-2 so i can place. Unlike raspy, magical man(your crew) i do everything legit mate

you sound.....

#affected

ps let us know when you got 3 mil for dat 7x7 thatched cottage ^_^ until then stay out my lane, *****. LOL
Funny because you're actually the exact person who claimed to not be able to place because you already had 4 plots.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
I think you can hear the calm tone of voice crushing nerds in this video. If you think this is even close to being mad you haven't ever been in a fight irl.

nope never been in a fight irl i'm a 110 pound Canadian with noodle arms. see me brah