30 x 30 plots

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I wouldnt sell mine for less than 40 ^^

and a castle has a limit on amount of secure containers and also courtyard. 30x30 much better ^^ unlimited secure containers can customize andddddddddd no runes to courtyard

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I wouldnt sell mine for less than 40 ^^

and a castle has a limit on amount of secure containers and also courtyard. 30x30 much better ^^ unlimited secure containers can customize andddddddddd no runes to courtyard
Bump to this, I bought mine for 30mil next to water, would not sell for less than 40

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I would sell mine for less than 50:

1. gold will always continue to increase as the server grows which will cause some inflation
2. with the IDOC changes, no new 30x30s(or even castles) will ever come on the market again
3. It is THE end game item, replacing castles

If I had to PC, Id say

30x30: 50m
Castle: 20m

(these would both assume good locations)

Blackmartin

Grandmaster

1. gold will always continue to increase as the server grows which will cause some inflation
2. with the IDOC changes, no new 30x30s(or even castles) will ever come on the market again

If I had to PC, Id say

Have they told us about these IDOC changes yet? I haven't seen a single post anywhere, unless they just mentioned details exclusively in Discord?

tonkLoD

Grandmaster

If I had to PC, Id say

what is the idoc change? with that statement it sounds more like refreshing will be easier to do. and not referring to the idoc npc vendor finder guy

Nidhoggur

Expert
what is the idoc change? with that statement it sounds more like refreshing will be easier to do. and not referring to the idoc npc vendor finder guy

I think what was meant was that because so many more people will know about each IDOC the competition to place a plot will increase and likely result in the more frequent successful placing of several small plots rather than one large plot, and that as the number of small plots placed rises the likelihood that all owners will agree to sell to one party enabling reunification of the small plots into the original 30x30 decrease substantially.

Or at least that was what I gathered. Hope that made any sense. Felt like a tongue twister writing that for some reason.

Nidhoggur

Expert

Btw, I see your avatar but was curious, didn't LoD have a large presence on Chessy for a long time?