4 weeks in

DrShade

Neophyte
Played from Day 1 or release until a couple months into T2A on LS and have come back to see how it all is.
General thoughts:
I die or get PK'd about every 30 minutes when in dungeons. Dying to mobs is dumb, getting PK'd is annoying.

GMing mining is much easier this time around, as was Smithing.

Fletching is a giant pain in the butt to GM.

Placed a small, old style, house. Not sure if I was lucky to find a plot or if I should have held out for a bigger plot when I had more cash.

3 character limit is tedious and unclear why it was put in the game if double accounts are encouraged.

I have always, and continue, to suck at PvP, but I usually just get rolled by 2-3 people at a time who typically rez me and about half the time take my gear.

Trying to remember what member of SDS lived behind my house on LS back in the day. I ran the biggest guild on the shard then and SDS was the premiere PK guild. We agreed to play nice from our homes.

Game is fun, though there is too much Player Killing, I promise you it hurts keeping new players in the game.

Vendors. Vendors. And more vendors. Weird economy with a seemingly smallish player base to have so many vendors. Oh, and stealth thieves who hang out at these giant "malls" are terrible people.

Cheers.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Welcome m'friend. Sounds like ye be survivin nonetheless! A stout miner i'm sure... As fer thieves, the Knights Guild is recruiting more Knights for Guard Duty at populated mall areas. Make a new adventurer and sign up to get some revenge! Detect/tracking archers or melee are some of our favorite templates for the job!

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Biggest guild on LS back in the day? So you were EVL? Stryker was GM, Grande Maestro co-gm. Great times on LS.

~WIz

DrShade

Neophyte
VKs. We had over 200 unique members (ie, not 5 toons from 40 accounts) at our peak. Was 3rd highest in all of UO at the time. Not sure why I am clarifying. LS was fun.