41 FULL RUNEBOOK SET

RawBee1988

Apprentice
WTS 41 FULL RUNEBOOK SET

Includes all dungeons, tmap spots, overland spawns, and hit and miss locations like shrines and taming hot spots. Let me know if anyone would want this?

Bromista

Grandmaster
That sounds like something I could want. I'm not exactly sure what I can offer, used to see tmap sets for 100k and there's a good bit more value here than that. Got an idea what you're looking for?

RawBee1988

Apprentice
That sounds like something I could want. I'm not exactly sure what I can offer, used to see tmap sets for 100k and there's a good bit more value here than that. Got an idea what you're looking for?

I don't but am seeing a bit of interest fairly quickly after posting this, I would really like to hear some offers. I see one current tmap set selling for 140k atm, on another thread. But I wouldn't mind selling mine for less than that.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't but am seeing a bit of interest fairly quickly after posting this, I would really like to hear some offers. I see one current tmap set selling for 140k atm, on another thread. But I wouldn't mind selling mine for less than that.
Sounds like 150k is fair then. If that works for you just shoot me a PM when you are available I can meet you in a few hrs.

RawBee1988

Apprentice
Sounds like 150k is fair then. If that works for you just shoot me a PM when you are available I can meet you in a few hrs.

I think we have a little confusion here, 140k for the TMAP set, I am selling a set of 41 rune books, not just the 12 TMAP books :p

halygon

Grandmaster
From just building a runebook library myself from scratch, I can tell you to expect at least 125k per 12 runebooks. So maybe 400-500k may be a reasonable price for this collection, depending on what is included.

Can you provide a list of the runebook types included?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah that cool. I'm not really in it for anything but the tmap set.

If you decide to part it out let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
id like to see the collection locked down on a plot, that way i can verify there beauty before i buy them.

RawBee1988

Apprentice
This is still for sale, all the offers I have gotten are way too low, pretty much all less than 200k, will let this go for 400k today. They're all locked down if you want to see them before hand.

RawBee1988

Apprentice
You guys are all screaming I sold it cheap, but I didn't receive one offer over 215k, it's not like I want to sit here for four months trying to make an extra 50k for a runebook set lol. Thanks for your cocern!

halygon

Grandmaster
Sorry man, I wasn't in the market as I just finished building my own 70 book rune library... I was just trying to help you with pricing.