Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Why if i trap a metapet, the owner still have tha chance of have it back in the egg form? If you release your own meta, the egg must always fall to the ground where meta is, trapped or not. I don't know why this things is not alredy fixed, it's a no-sense mechanics.

Its been that way forever. I guess its a way to prevent people from stealing metas without giving anyone a chance at trying to find it. Which is hard enough considering how much land there is.

:( Someone got theirs back that you trapped?

eppy

Grandmaster
If you trap it properly they can't get close enough to it to release it. Why should the egg keep the level? And who is out there with an unballed meta when I made a giant warning telling every person using the stables not to do that....

smile it's me

Grandmaster
Trap properly means that i have to buy a castle or a 30x30? :\ nvm i ask that he should keep the level so nobody can have the egg back when i trap a pet in my modest 7x7 home. Normally work in that way, but with this release>egg things i can't do my dirty job as well as i do with other pets.

omg we are all so sorry u can't grief properly! would a lollipop make u feel better? :D