7/12/16 Lumberjack/swords and fencing changes

Dimok

Master
Just trying to get some feedback on what people are noticing out there after these changes went in. Are we hitting noticeably harder, faster, or even more often?

OK, killed 4 daemons real fast this morning with an exorcism double axe. I didn't get one hit in the <100s. Obviously more testing is needed, but so far that's great. I used to commonly (about 30% of the time) get 30-60 damage hits and probably another 30% in the 60-100 damage area. Now the big hits are pretty much every time a hit lands.

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
Just trying to get some feedback on what people are noticing out there after these changes went in. Are we hitting noticeably harder, faster, or even more often?

OK, killed 4 daemons real fast this morning with an exorcism double axe. I didn't get one hit in the <100s. Obviously more testing is needed, but so far that's great. I used to commonly (about 30% of the time) get 30-60 damage hits and probably another 30% in the 60-100 damage area. Now the big hits are pretty much every time a hit lands.
also heard that on defense dexxers, the armor rating has dropped. people said they used to get 129ish from full invuln plate and now lost 15 points

Dimok

Master
also heard that on defense dexxers, the armor rating has dropped. people said they used to get 129ish from full invuln plate and now lost 15 points
Yeah, my set that had me well over the 100 requirement is now 88. If they changed the defense tali to only require 80 armor now it would be ok, otherwise a lot of my defense tali armor sets are worthless.

tankian

Grandmaster
Yeah, my set that had me well over the 100 requirement is now 88. If they changed the defense tali to only require 80 armor now it would be ok, otherwise a lot of my defense tali armor sets are worthless.
@JoeB @Shane @Adam
@eppy this is true. need to have over 100 ar to be able to gain decent XP, if armor is nerfed now. then alot of the defense armor people have will be under 100 rating and the armor that is over 100 will need repaired just after a few minutes of use and still be worthless now. b4 the change i was at 128 armor and after 15-20 minutes i would have to go and repair the set, now will need repaired every 5-10 minutes?
maybe the defense requirement needs to be lowered to 80 now with the new armor nerf

Last edited by a moderator:

Jongi09

Master
I killed 4 ogre Lords before having to repair my armour as it dropped below 100. I won't leveling that char any time soon

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yoko Kurama

Master
I noticed the AR on barbed was way down as well?
Went down 10 points, in fact. So is barbed supposed to be useless? Why so many poor changes, are they trying to get everyone to leave?

tankian

Grandmaster
Defense dexxer needed to have 100 ar or better but new changes will make that impossible to gain any XP, will have to repair about every 5-10 minutes. Needs to be readjusted to around 80 to get max gains

N

Null

Defense dexxer needed to have 100 ar or better but new changes will make that impossible to gain any XP, will have to repair about every 5-10 minutes. Needs to be readjusted to around 80 to get max gains

completely agree, i cant get more than like 107 ar class when i go level my talisman, having to repair every half hour sucks

i dont understand why everyone is crying about this change. like defense dexxer at a high level has plenty of ar to drop a bit. lol. no one is gna leave uof over something like this. i think its crazy how fast ppl are to get all butt hurt about a FREE GAME. like seriously be grateful ppl

i dont understand why everyone is crying about this change. like defense dexxer at a high level has plenty of ar to drop a bit. lol. no one is gna leave uof over something like this. i think its crazy how fast ppl are to get all butt hurt about a FREE GAME. like seriously be grateful ppl
Because to level up the meta talisman you needed 100+ AR. That's when the tears are from. Now (shane replied in another thread) I believe they have changed the requirement to 80 to go with the drop in AR that armour provides. Also, this is a forum, and discussion of in game changes is encouraged here - even if it is a free game. In fact you can find many things in game that have been changed based on player feedback.

i understand that its a discussion forum.. i guess i just tend to roll with the punches rather than try to change my enviroment i change to suit my enviroment =D

if yall havin trouble gettin enough AR for defense tally i have a 120 smith and i would be happy to help make some armor to get you to your goal.