WTS .

Fiddlesticks

Apprentice
HappyNoob im looking for one more DS if ur willing to sell it for the price i offred u last time msg me. im online for 30 more miutes
ty

^_^

Grandmaster
HappyNoob im looking for one more DS if ur willing to sell it for the price i offred u last time msg me. im online for 30 more miutes
ty

You see I get the spy intel what you want one more ds, so the s/b price made especially for your offer :D

Fiddlesticks

Apprentice
Let me tell u this. i really tried to buy your DS for a price none payed yet. and you still dream QS for DS good luck on this one.
there will be more DS its not last one . i really dont understand who or where u got that
price from QS for DS. im out of this deal. if someone gives u my offer will see.

^_^

Grandmaster
Let me tell u this. i really tried to buy your DS for a price none payed yet. and you still dream QS for DS good luck on this one.
there will be more DS its not last one . i really dont understand who or where u got that
price from QS for DS. im out of this deal. if someone gives u my offer will see.

Thank you for free bump, next pls :)

Add. You @Fiddlesticks and ur friend @Jr Gong both delusional persons trying to screw me to selling you it over the counter, but just help me bump my thread.

BTW ask @Bobby123 help you again to buy one more 'real one' DS muahaha

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

^_^

Grandmaster
U call the highest offer ever on the server screwing you?

You again be under a delusion, my friend. The 'highest offer ever' as you want to named it is not that one, real highest was the QS, your friend @Jr Gong may re-ask his newly guild mates they could attest this.

As I said before, you trying to push me over the counter deal, and I can't understand why because If you right you have no risk at all, so my conclusion you are totally delusional :)

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Sell me for bobbys price of 5mill @hApPyNoOb :p

But in all seriousness, no reason you should lower. Last two sold 7mill and 8mi and fiddle is more desperate to buy than you are to sell. Hold firm dude. Its a seller's market, but I know you know that :)

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Actually the last few DS have sold for 8m - 12m. The only people selling them for cheap are $ and thats normalyl just a tactic to drop price so they can buy for themselves.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
For the record, I paid 7.2 mil for the last one. I don't know where this 8-10 mil figure is coming from.

That said, they may be worth that now since that auction reached 8 mil, posthumously.

Last edited by a moderator: