85 stone big fish

Bubujelra

Neophyte
To be clearer, I guess what I meant is it worth spending 75k on a taxi kit or is the trophy worth less than that resale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halv

Grandmaster
To be clearer, I guess what I meant is it worth spending 75k on a taxi kit or is the trophy worth less than that resale?

You will catch a lot more big fish in your awesome life as a fisherman. I just got my second fisherman ready for my crew with 115% and he catched more then 20 big fish since 50% skill.

On OSI the biggest fish ever caught was 225 stones.
On OSI you could make a trophy with weight and name of fisherman on it. But i tried it with a really heavy one and no name was on the trophy.
UO stratics is saying to get name and weight on the trophy the fish must be more then 20 stones. But doesn't work for.

Bubujelra

Neophyte
You will catch a lot more big fish in your awesome life as a fisherman. I just got my second fisherman ready for my crew with 115% and he catched more then 20 big fish since 50% skill.

On OSI the biggest fish ever caught was 225 stones.
On OSI you could make a trophy with weight and name of fisherman on it. But i tried it with a really heavy one and no name was on the trophy.
UO stratics is saying to get name and weight on the trophy the fish must be more then 20 stones. But doesn't work for.

Thanks. Good info to have. I'm 115 and this was my first one, so didn't have much to go on from a rarity perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk