A bit of love for the Davies' Locker?

JDXM

Journeyman
Just following up on a MiB suggestion...with one tougher suggestion(?)...and hopefully an easier to implement small suggestion for quality of life improvements with regards the Davies' locker.

It would be great to see a few improvements for players using this item.

I'm sure it's been suggested before, so apologies if I'm repeating something...but the ability to sort the maps/mibs stored in the Davies' locker would be a great QoL improvement for this item.

The second suggestion that might be simpler/easier to implement would be to have the locker remember what page you're on when you remove a map rather than reset to first page. It's a little frustrating to have to flip through a lot of pages repeatedly if you're looking for specific maps.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Just following up on a MiB suggestion...with one tougher suggestion(?)...and hopefully an easier to implement small suggestion for quality of life improvements with regards the Davies' locker.

It would be great to see a few improvements for players using this item.

I'm sure it's been suggested before, so apologies if I'm repeating something...but the ability to sort the maps/mibs stored in the Davies' locker would be a great QoL improvement for this item.

The second suggestion that might be simpler/easier to implement would be to have the locker remember what page you're on when you remove a map rather than reset to first page. It's a little frustrating to have to flip through a lot of pages repeatedly if you're looking for specific maps.

wonderful suggestions but I believe that the dev who put these in didn't even like the idea of them and swore to never change anything about them to make them easier. Which stinks :(

JDXM

Journeyman
I appreciate the input and just thought I should make the suggestion as it would really improve the functionality of a 10k dono item...and it's the little improvements that all add up and make the difference! :)

JDXM

Journeyman
First prize would be the ability to sort maps...but thought an easier to implement option would be to keep the current page!