A dexxer gold relic

With the current cost of getting relics for the dexxers would a gold relic be possible. The tamers have one, which if you compare the amount of gold a tamer brings in compared to a dexxer there's no argument as to who brings in more gold. Maybe put it on the donation vendor that way it is available to purchase and doesn't turn into something that costs 10 million in game. I've been casually working on my talisman and I've got room for two relics but can't afford one, so while the gold relic is kind of worthless on the meta pet with the other options. But if you bought a gold relic for your dexxer early on it might pay off in the end. Maybe 1% more per level, so at level ten your only gaining 300 gold on a mob dropping 3k. Just and idea, thanks for reading.

AssHat

Grandmaster
do you use a gold relic on a tamer? its a waste of slot/space on your meta, yes it does pay for itself over a years time, but you can only farm with the mob with the gold relic otherwise it wont proc, only happens on killing blow. and right now my relic is 1-4% @ lvl 6 gold relic. they should actaully fix the gold relic to pump or more gold or have a better % per level. but it would be nice every meta to have a gold relic

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
do you use a gold relic on a tamer? its a waste of slot/space on your meta, yes it does pay for itself over a years time, but you can only farm with the mob with the gold relic otherwise it wont proc, only happens on killing blow. and right now my relic is 1-4% @ lvl 6 gold relic. they should actaully fix the gold relic to pump or more gold or have a better % per level. but it would be nice every meta to have a gold relic

I agree!! Its even by far the cheapest relic to buy for a meta due to its inefficiencies and taking up a slot. 10% increase at max.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I never understood why this relic even exists when tamers can turn out the most gold in the first place. Even with a dexer version it would be pointless and we'd need more sinks. As it stands what are people really buying or need to have this extra gold for? What is this invisible market?